Hello beautiful people,
Today I'll be sharing seven of my favourite bible verses. It is a little difficult to narrow down my favourites. I mean I have loads! They are all great. But, I decided to put together a small list of the ones that speak to me now in this season I'm in. This too is difficult, because different verses relate to me at different times... It's constantly changing as I change.
That said, these are some of the popular gems that have become famous by their helpfulness in daily life and mindset shifting abilities.
1. Matthew 11:28 "Come to me all of you who are tired from the heavy burden you have been forced to carry. I will give you rest."
2. Romans 12:2 "Don't change yourselves to be like the people of this world, but let God change you inside with a new way of thinking..."
3. Proverbs 3:25-26 "Do not be afraid of sudden terror or of the ruin of the wicked, when it comes, for the Lord will be confidence and will keep your foot from being caught."
4. 1 Corinthians 10:13 "The only temptations that you have are the same temptations that all people have. But you can trust God. He will not let you be tempted more than you can bear. But when you are temptation, God will also give you a way to escape that temptation. Then you will be able to endure it."
5. Psalms 20:3 "May he remember all the gifts you have offered. May he make all your plans successful."
6. Habakkuk 2:3 "This message is about a special time in the future. This message is about the end, and it will come true. Just be patient and wait for it. That time will come; it will not be late."
7. John 3:17 "God sent his Son into the world. He did not send him to judge the world guilty, but to save the world through him."
If you know of some other famous scriptures or ones you that you think should be included in this list please add them in the comments below…